Friday, November 21, 2008

From Kendall...

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Have children
3. Swim with Dolphins... CHECK
4. Go somewhere exotic
5. I want to go sky diving... but sometimes I want to take it off my list LOL
6. Have my own little funny farm w/ lots of animals on lots of land.. hehe
7. Be a stay at home mom

7 Things I Can Do...
1. Make all sorts of crafts.. I love them!!
2. Eat Mexican Food EVERY DAY.. I'm with Kendall
3. Bend my thumb to touch my wrist
4. Ride a horse
5. Procrastinate
6. Probably watch TV or play online all day
7. I'm not very good at stuff.... hmmm... I can type fast??

7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. I have awful handwriting
2. Run... I'm out of breath after 30 seconds!!
3. I can't pass up hardly any sweets
4. pick up dog poop or vomit w/o gaging.. I can do baby poo all day
5. touch bugs or anything creepy crawly
6. wink really well
7. manage to EVER have a clean house!!

7 Things That Attracted Me to My Hubby
1. His cute dimples
2. How he can be shy and get embarrassed easily
3. His giving heart
4. His playfulness
5. His bald head.. LOL
6. Makes me laugh
7. He would do anything for me!!!

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. "Who did this??"
2. "Drew"
3. "It's cold in here!!"
4. "Hobie, be nice to your sister. Cuddles, OFF!!"
5. "I'm hungry."
6. "What's up??"
7. "This is Kelsie, can I help you?" What I say when I answer the phone at work.

7 Celebrities I Love
1. Matthew McConaughey... I LOVE HIM... he's my second husband. Even if he plays the bongos naked in his front yard... HAHA
2. Steve Martin
3. Reese Whitherspoon
4. Tom Hanks
5. Julia Roberts
6. John Travolta... even though he's a scientologist
7. Geroge Strait

7 People I'm Tagging...
1. Kim
2. Lindsey
3. I'm a loser.. I don't even know anymore bloggers..
4.
5.
6.
7.

No comments: