Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall is here!

These are our kiddos! Cuddles and Hobie




Fall is finally here and I'm actually getting excited about the cooler weather approaching. I love getting to change stuff up around the house decorating for fall and switching up the wardrobe! This week I played POKENO with the girls. I won 2 prizes , since it was FALL themed I got to decorate the house even more! :)
One of the gifts I won!

I'm sure we'll make a trip to the pumpkin patch or Calloway's soon to get our pumpkins. I don't want to get them too soon because I don't want them to rot. Last year we got a 'warty pumpkin,' just a pumpkin that looked like it had a disease, but it was cute!


1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Yes, we definately need to head out and get our warty pumpkins soon - before all the good ones are gone!