Monday, October 27, 2008

A wedding!!

Last weekend my family and I ventured down to Dallas for a wedding. Even after being married and having a wedding of my own I still love them! :) However, I don't think I would like to go through all the planning again. I went to my friend, Mary's, wedding who I've been friends with since I was 2. I don't think I have ever been to a wedding in Dallas but it was sure pretty. The ceremony was held in a pretty chapel and the reception was at the old Planet Hollywood downtown. Some of my favorite details were instead of having the traditional guest book they took Polaroids of all the guests and put them in this book, then they had you sign next to your picture.

I also loved how there were 8 cakes!!! They were all so yummy! :)


Kendall & I
One of the 8 cakes

My Groom & I :)


Kendall & Brooks



Pretty napkins!


















pictures to come!

No comments: