Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My ABC's

Hello again!! I got this from Lindsey at The Wynn's World and thought I'd play along. Just so you know, everything is all good at the Kerestines Khaos. We have been soaking up the sun!! I have been taking a lot of pictures with intentions of posting (if that counts for anything)....but I would much rather be outside working on my tan and pulling weeds! HA So stay tuned, I PROMISE more to come. SOON!

A -Age: 25
B- Bed Size: Queen- Drew, Hobie and I all fit.
C- Chore you hate: Dishes
D- Dog's Name: Hobie and Cuddles. I know you are wondering why Cuddles doesn't sleep in the bed with us, but she likes to sleep in between Drew and I under the covers and right at your back.
E- Essential starts to your day: a shower... it gets me moving.
F- Favorite Color: Depends what it is on. I don't like Royal Blue!
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum or White Gold
H- Height: 5'2"
I- Instruments you play: Played the piano for 5 or 6 years, flute for 2 years (stop laughing!!), and I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE to sing! :)
J- Job Title: Sales Rep
K- Kids: None as of yet... just dogs
L-Living Arrangements: In our house. Me, Drew, and the puppies!
M- Moms name: Carolyn
N- Nicknames: Mostly Kels... Kanga, Opossum, Punkin Head, Babe, Minnie Mouse.... I could go on and on.
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: 1 week in the hospital for pneumonia, 1 night for Steve the Stone.
P- Pet Peeve: Husbands not picking up after themselves.
Q- Quote from a movie: "Little, big, little, big... I don't know... we will find out!" From How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. bad I know, but I love the movie!! Quote cracks me up!!
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: One Brother, Brooks
T- Time you wake up: Weekdays 5:00am, Weekends 6:30 or 7
U- Underwear: This is a little personal... I don't want some creep coming to look for my panties. I'll say this... Yes, I wear them!
V- Vegetable you dislike: spinach, brussel sprouts, asparagus (I'm with you Linds)
W- Ways you run late: Diddle-Daddling
X- X-rays you've had: Oh, so many! Head-to-toe. Sinuses, teeth, chest, spleen, kidneys, leg. Sounds like I'm falling apart.
Y- Yummy food you make: Cookies, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Chicken & a Biscuit
Z- Zoo Favorite: I love all of them but the snakes. I love the Elephants, Flamingos and Penguins!! :)

I should make one of these for Drew so you can all get to know him better!! hmmm...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good movie quote! You need to post pictures of George and Reba. So wish I was in town so I could have gone!

Unknown said...

Ditto on the George Strait and Reba concert update!! And I can make a mean Buffalo Chicken dip (one of 2 things I can make!), crazy!!