Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its been a while... again

Well, not much has been happening here. Last weekend we went to a crawfish boil over at Drew's parents' house and I completely forgot to take pictures!!! So sad. We had a great time and I will even eat those little crawfish, they are so yummy!! Next time I will be sure to take some pictures because it would make a good post.

Sunday we celebrated Father's Day with the family and did a repeat of Mother's Day. Breakfast at Old West Cafe. I have been saving this picture to post of my Dad for Father's Day but as you can see, I never got to it.

Add Image

My sister-in-law, Kendall, took this picture of my dad at a party. I thought it was a good one! Can you believe how blue his eyes are?!





Speaking of Kendall, today is her BIRTHDAY!! Head on over to her blog to wish her a Happy Birthday!!

HaPpY bIRtHdAy KeNdAlL!! (in your favorite color of course)

Tonight we are going to celebrate Kendall's birthday over at the folks' house. Drew has a softball game also.

Coming up: Hey Batter Batter.