Monday, July 20, 2009

Why, Hello There!!

Not much to report here. Just a few pictures to post, but I'll have to make it quick because the Bachelorette is about to start!! Yes, I got sucked in for another season. Who do you think Jillian will pick, Kiptyn or Ed?
We have a couple new editions at the casa! I have loved this rug from Target for a really long time and had a little extra cash so I finally gave in and got it. I LOVE IT!! I thought it might be weird to have a rug on carpet, but I checked with my interior design consultant (aka Kendall/SIL) and she said it was OK! :)

Next is this little booger!!
FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY we have a table in our kitchen!!! I got it here in Canton. I have only waited a year to find and save up for the perfect table. Well, it is kind of a table. It is an island with an overhang and I definitely love this table more than the rug! The island is perfect for our kitchen. We have very limited space in the kitchen so it serves multiple purposes; eating, storage, food prep, buffet for when we eat in the dining room.... and it is just SUPER cute!
and I got these stools in Canton too! I love this type of stool, you can find them just about anywhere. I think they are called saddle stools.



Here is the Hubster playing his first season in slow pitch softball. He is playing with his buddies and I think they are having a good time. They are currently 0-4.... poor guys they try hard! I have faith that they will pull out a win before the end of the season!! AND I must say this is some good entertainment, so if you are in the area give me a shout and I will let you know when and where.
(I think he is a little embarrassed here... Come on, Kels!!! What are you doing?!) he he :)


The "What Happened Was..."

A few weeks ago my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins came in town from Kansas. Drew and I took the boys to tour the new Cowboys Stadium. The was our 2nd trip here, except this time we got to see lots of behind the scenes stuff!
some lounge area

in the locker room.. wasn't quite finished yet.

Turf wasn't laid down yet. They have 3 different turfs!!

Not sure what happened to this pic. This was in another lounge that leads to the locker room. I think this was for family and press??

This star was in between the HUGE screens. COOL!

Jim, Tom, Drew, Alan

Here are my 4th of July puppies! We had planned on attending the 4th of July parade our city puts on but we didn't make it in time. They looked so cute I couldn't let them get by without a little photo session!! Of course this was true Kerestine Khaos... I took TONS of pics trying to get the perfect picture!!

Cutie Patootie


Miss Thang not behaving! Seriously, she is dumb as rocks, but we still love her!



I think this is a good one!!

"Hey Momma!!"

Lastly, Kendall and I hosted our first swap party this weekend. Talk about loads of F-U-N!! Are you wondering what a swap party is?? A swap party is for the purchases that don't work, and do not get returned, there a good solution. We get together with some girl friends and we shop each others impulse purchases. Whatever doesn't go home with someone else we take to Goodwill. A few months ago The Nester posted the idea on her blog and we had to host one ourselves!!
Everyone brought TONS of stuff and I got some really good treasures!



No comments: