Thursday, July 23, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday- Wedding Dress Edition

This Friday over at Kelly's Korner is Show Us Your Wedding Dress. I love this idea!! I love looking at wedding dresses!!
Here it is! It is Mori Lee and it cost around $400, but I got it on sale!! :) I too, like Kendall, didn't have 'that moment' you KNEW you found 'the dress.' I had it narrowed down to 4, then to 2 and finally down to one. I think the Labor Day sale did me in.
Here is one of my bridal portraits taken at the Dallas Arboretum.

On my wedding day... I forgot the veil for all of my pre-wedding pics. Oops! My favorite part about my dress was the lace that went around my girth(?) in the front, came around the back and went down my train. We made them detachable so when we bustled my dress for the reception they flowed freely. :) (I don't know if you can see them in the picture above or not. Look closely!)

I always pictured myself in the big princess wedding dress but when it came down to planning my outdoor wedding, I knew I needed something light and simple. I have no regrets about my dress, I LOVED IT!!

Here is a sneak peek to next weeks showcase- Show off your wedding party and flowers.
Here is the link to fablous photographer- Memory Makers Photography

7 comments:

Angela said...

What an awesome dress! It looked like you had one fun wedding! You looked beautiful! ;-)

Mine was like ours in some ways!

Have a blessed week!

Lindsey said...

Pretty Pretty! I loved your hair on your wedding day.

The Mathis Crew said...

You looked so pretty! I loved the picture of you looking out the window!

Rebekah said...

Beautiful dress, gorgeous hair, and fun wedding party! I will look forward to seeing more of them next week!

Kate said...

You were a beautiful bride!! And your dress is gorgeous!

Micha said...

What a lovely day! Thank you for sharing.

Megan Lee said...

I love your dress too! The back of the dress is amazing and gives you such an attractive silhouette.