Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Perfect Night

This is how Drew and I spent our Friday night.
On the back porch playing Phase 10!!! It was such a nice evening and my kind of night to start the weekend. I had to twist Drew's arm because he would have rather been inside watching the Ranger's play ball. ICK!! I did let him listen to it on the radio while we played though.

Anyone up for game night?!?!
Oh, are you wondering who won?? That would be me!! :) Drew ALWAYS wins when we play Phase 10 but I FINALLY won!

And just because they are so darn cute!
The obedient one. Hobie.

Is this not the cutest?? Too bad it is blurry...

Sister Girl doing tricks (not really, she is just begging)

"What did you say, Momma? Get off the bed??"

Our niece, Lauren with her cousin dog, Dodge.

Friend Ryan, Niece Lauren and Paige, Nephew Parker with Dodge the Puppy. Poor thing!

1 comment:

77apronstrings said...

I love card game night! That's my favorite way to spend an evening. I have to beg Ben to play Skip-Bo with me sometimes because we've played it SO. MANY. TIMES. He's not a die-hard fan like I am. I'm going to try Phase 10 now. Shake it up a bit.