Friday, July 31, 2009

Sooo Sad....

Remember this picture I posted last week?

Today is Show Us Your Life- Wedding Party and Flowers/Ceremony over at Kelly's Korner and I completely forgot to do my post!! I was so excited about it. I loved my black & white-polka-dotted-wedding. I even remembered yesterday but I didn't get home till late last night... so I forgot again! :( Oh well, I will be sure to do it first thing when I get home tonight (that is where all my wedding pictures are), that is unless I forget again!!


Wanna hear something funny?? My mom told me the other day that I used to say "got forbout it." Isn't that silly!! Example... Mom: "Kelsie, you forgot to clean your room." Me: "Oh, I got forbout it." LOL I guess I just don't have a good memory.


Ok, check back later tonight. See ya!

1 comment:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

you are a dork! but i do still love ya, silly words and all!