Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eyebrows and POKENO

Lately I've been reading a lot of blogs and not posting. Shame on me! Drew gets mad because he thinks I'm being nosey AND that I hog the computer. I get sucked into the computer when I'm reading a good blog... it's like a novel. I wouldn't consider my blog a 'good blog' to read, I struggle to find things that are blog worthy. So, here you go. Here is to Eyebrows and POKENO!


Drew's brother just got his first REAL job as a Cosmetologist, so when we were shopping the other day we stopped in to say hi. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for Drew to get his eyebrows done. (Drew has a uni-brow and he HATES for me to pluck his eyebrows, he'd much rather have them waxed)

Before





I'm liking how Jake's hair matches Drew's Shirt...lol
Saturday was Girl's night out at Alberta's. We played POKENO which is a combination of poker and BINGO. Sadly, I didn't win any rounds :( but still had lots of fun!! :) Of course I forgot to take pictures until it was over!!

I went early to help Alberta put her Uppercase Living up. Doesn't it look great?!

Kim & I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, thanks, thanks! You girls look so cute in my Nana Kitchen. Mason came in yesterday and said, "Did you write on that wall?" Life thur the eyes of a 3 yr. old.
I'm still lovin it so, I will have to put some more up soon!