Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ready for the weekend..

Not a lot has been happening lately in the Kerestine house. Tomorrow is Friday and I am excited about that!! Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with a friend we haven't seen much since we have been married. It is crazy how time goes by, and I feel like a bad friend. THEN... on Saturday I'm going to pizza cooking class!!! My mom is taking Kendall (SIL) and I to a cooking school that she has been to before. This was one of our Christmas presents. I'm SOOO excited! Drew and I make homemade pizza sometimes- it is okay, but not fantastic. Hopefully, I will become a good pizza maker! I'll update ya'll later.

Speaking of updates, my blog on why the Ventrca's need a dog is not going so well. We know it will happen when the time is right, but I also understand when your heart is set on 'that dog' you have to have. Also, my dogs have been eating their own poop!!! DISGUSTING!!!! This is a new taste that they have acquired. When I let them out in the mornings after breakfast I let them out to do their business. One will usually find the right spot before the other and go right behind the other dog that is squatting and eat FRESH poop!! While I am beating on the window yelling "STOP IT!!" We will be putting an end to this, so I have purchased some stuff from the vet that you put in their food called FORBID that will make their poop taste bad! (HAHA How do you like it now puppies??) Why the dogs do this? I don't know. The correct term for eating fecal matter is called corophagy... FYI.

3 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

We just watched an episode of Dog Whisperer about that - let me know if you want his tips :)

Mrs. Ventrca said...

your children are clearly out of line! I mean, what in the world? Do you gag when you see this behavior!?! i think they need a grounding!

Drew and Kelsie said...

I know!!! I am not going to put up with this. Yes, I do gag (you know my gag reflex)... I just have to walk away. I can't watch!