Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kerestine's Pizzeria- Who is ready for a pizza PaRtY???

Cooking class was a blast!! We each got to make 2 of our own pizzas. We learned how to make the dough, 3 sauces (pizza, pesto, and marinara), all the tricks to make a fantastic pizza, and loaded them with yummy toppings. The best part was getting to mess up the kitchen and not have to clean up the mess, I hate dishes. Mom, Kendall and I had so much fun and we are planning on going to another in March. I think that class we will learn pie crusts, cheesecake (another one of my favs), and pastries!! YUMMO!! :)
Kendall and I waiting while our dough did 'its thing'
Kendall getting saucy!!!
Stirring the pot

Mom topping her pizza

Finished product



On a side note:
  • Sunday- Drew and I walked a little over a mile w/ Hobie

  • Monday- Drew and I walked a little over a mile w/ Hobie
  • Tuesday(today)- I walked and RAN a little over a mile w/ Hobie

I'm trying to stay motivated even though I lost my partner today. I'm pretty sure Hobie won't let me down! Stay tuned for progress or slacking....

No comments: