Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

Yesterday and today we've been couped up in the house because we've had freezing rain and ice. BOO!!! I had to call in to work yesterday and today I'm hoping to at least make it in this afternoon but its not supposed to get above freezing until after 1:00. Since we've been confined to house arrest... this is what the Kerestines have been up to.



Cheers!! Peppermint hot chocolate=YUMMY
Please excuse the way I look






Oh yes, we played Scrabble!!!


I WON!!

Drew trying to convince Cuddles to go potty. She would NOT get off of the porch. And doesn't Drew look HOT in his windpants and leather shoes?!

View from my front door

Nothing but a sheet of ice..

1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

Look at you and all those blog post! I wish I could make it to your house for some hot cocoa - it is getting boring here with just me and the pups!

Oh - and where is the AFTER shot of Drew's eyebrows?