Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OOOOOooooohhhh!!! You are in BIG trouble Mister!!!!

Tonight Drew and I gave the dogs their monthly top-spot flea and tick preventative, PROMERIS (I sell it at work). Anyways, Drew was mowing the front yard and I was to watch the dogs in the back yard so they didn't lick it off or roll around. They like to do that because they can feel it rolling down their back.
Well, ahem..... I got slightly distracted by Facebook... I herd a tapping on the window, I came out of the office to find Drew telling me to "look at MY son!!" Yep, Hobie rolled!!! He didn't try to roll in the grass, he rolled in the Aubrey red dirt that is still slightly muddy from all the rain we've gotten lately. Covered head-to-toe!!
His pretty white chest now stained red. When you apply Promeris you shouldn't bathe your pet for 24-48 hours so it can distribute through all the skin. Hobie, you are going to have to sleep in your kennel tonight. Sorry, Bubba Boy!!


"I didn't do anything!!! I'm a good girl!"


It is hard to see it on the pictures because it is hard to tell the difference between the red dirt and the red hair. He did a pretty good job though!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hobie was a bad boy! He looks so sweet and innocent though!

Kendall and Brooks said...

hahah - it was probably Cuddles idea.