Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Completely Random Things About Me: For Kendall

  1. I clean my ears with a Q-tip twice a day. I HAVE to have clean ears!
  2. My favorite foods are just about anything that consists of cheese or peanut butter (except PB&J.. YUCK). I have only come across one cheese I didn't like and that was Bree. My favorite thing w/ peanut butter is PB pie or Reese's PB cups
  3. I was voted best hair in high school.... w/ a perm!! HA I don't know what I would do without my hair. Love getting it highlighted and it has been getting shorter and shorter since I've gotten married.
  4. Speaking of marriage, I love it! It's a learning process, but we keep each other on our toes and laugh at each other.... a lot!!
  5. I don't think I have very many random facts about myself but hopefully I can make it to 25!!
  6. People are always commenting that I cough a lot. Well, I can't help it. I have a lung disease that causes that. End of story.
  7. My first car was a Pontiac Grand AM!! Her name was Myrtle, she was a teal/green, had ground effects that were half broken off in the front. Every time we drove across any inclines they scraped and made a horrible noise!! Oh, so many memories w/ Myrtle!
  8. I hate taking pills. I've never been really good at it and I have the worst gag reflex.
  9. Sweet surprises make me happy!!
  10. I think Steve (my stone) is still living in my kidney and I might have to have surgery.. :(
  11. I've never been a big fan of video games (unless it is Super Mario Brothers) but I have become a fan of the WII. I secretly want one. I have a really good time playing my parents
  12. Speaking of number 12... My Grandpa Wise and I share the same birthday. March 12th
  13. One thing off of my bucket list is to ride in a hot air balloon.
  14. I used to rodeo and barrel race. I miss it sometimes, but I always wonder where I will ever find the time or money to start up again.
  15. I had a horse named Lucky growing up. He was my baby. If he would have fit in my bed, I would have let him. My parent's sold him when I got a new horse but we kept in touch with his new family. I found out some time last year he was struck by lightning and died at 25 years old. :(
  16. Some people call me Kanga because I used to wear a lot of overalls and they have that little pouch in the front.
  17. Others call me Opossum because they say I'm always smiling.
  18. I always wanted a little sibling growing up. One time I even told my babysitter that my mom was pregnant when she really wasn't. HA I'm sure that was an interesting conversation growing up.
  19. If my parents asked me if I wanted to go to the garage growing up that meant I was about to get my butt busted by Woody... the paddle!!
  20. I really enjoy cooking and learning new recipes. However, I HATE doing dishes and cleaning up the mess I make!
  21. I love music!! I love to sing!! I'm not very good but I took voice lessons once (thanks Ashley). Country music is my favorite.

  22. My other 'husband' is Matthew McConaughey. I'm in love with him, even if he doesn't wear deodorant and plays the bongos in his front yard naked!!
  23. The only family members I have in Texas are my parents, brother and in-laws. I wish all my other family lived in Texas with me.
  24. I LOVE TV! I have so many favorite shows, but I'll save those for another blog another day.
  25. My other favorite food is ice cream. Have you ever been to Cold Stone?? Oh my goodness!!! Bluebell... made here, deep in the heart of Texas!! I just don't really care for fruity ice cream.

1 comment:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

oh myrtle, how i miss thee! Let me count the ways! And WOODY! Honk!!