Thursday, February 26, 2009

Survey

1. How did you and your hubby meet?

I was over at the Godi's house helping April unload some old window panes out of the truck. April told me that Drew was there (they had been talking about introducing us). I wasn't really all that interested in meeting him... I mean, he didn't drive a truck and was NOT a cowboy (yes, those were my standards back in the day). Drew drove a sports car! Drew was inside playing opossum (pretending to be asleep), he was so shy and just said 'hi'. Drew ended up unloading wood for us and I saw his face and thought that he was cute. So, any how I went back to the Godi's on Christmas night to play game night and Drew was there again! We went out that night and then again on New Year's eve. We have been inseparable ever since.


2. If you could do any job in the world, what would it be?

Be a stay at home mom or a hairstylist. When I was 4 I said a shoe store lady or a clown!! HA

3. What are you and your hubby's dreams for the future?

We want at least 3 kiddos, we'll see after the first one. One day we would like to get out of our 'starter' home and have some land. Maybe I can get a horse again another day and Drew would love to have a shop to work on old cars!


4. Why did you start blogging?

Kendall got me started reading hers. I didn't realize that there was a blogging world and I could nose around in other peoples business! HA I feel like I know some of these people personally! I'm now an addict... bloggers anonymous??


5. Who do you look up to? Who is your inspiration?

I look up to a lot of people. My parents. My momma would leave the house for work at 6am growing up and not get back until 6pm sometimes. She could somehow manage to take me to piano lessons, ride my horse, feed horses, clean stalls and get dinner on the table,. All while my dad is out of the town too! I only have dogs and could only imagine!! My Grandpa Wise has taught be the value of a dollar and to work hard so you can play later. Or like Dave Ramsey would say, 'live like no one else so you can LIVE like no one else!' They would all back me up and support me in anything I do.

1 comment:

The Jones' said...

A clown....HA!!! I can totally see that!