Friday, February 27, 2009

Diet... what diet????


I was trying to start eating better this week but look what I found today!! Yes, that is right, Girl Scout Cookies!!! Oh my gosh... I couldn't resist. Cute little girls selling cookies right outside the bank on my way home. These cookies are the best things in the world and since I only get to eat them once a year I wasn't going to pass up and opportunity to buy me a few boxes!! I was a Girl Scout back in the day so I have lots of experience with Girl Scout Cookies. I've got to support my peeps, right? Good thing I went walking 3 times this week!! I'll only allow myself to eat a couple of cookies a day, so I won't deviate off the diet too much.


Speaking of cookies. Did I tell you that my dad and I will be competing against each other in a peanut butter cookie throw down on Sunday? This guy thinks he got a chance of beating his daughter (the baker) at making cookies!! HA! If this was a grilling competition he might have a chance, but cookies! I told Mom no helping. Mom, if you are reading this... NO HELPING DAD!! I've got to find the perfect PB cookie recipe. Too bad I can't enter the Tagalong (the peanut butter & chocolate Girl Scout cookie) in the contest. It would win hands down!!! Seriously, I would vote for the Tagalong over my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm proud of your willpower! I bought 3 boxes and only have half a box left... all within a week! You're gonna have to tell me your secret for only eating a few a day as opposed to a box!