Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My, oh my....

Did you watch the Bachelor last night? I can't tell you how disappointed and mad and everything else I was feeling about the show last night. I can't believe how ABC/Jason would humiliate Melissa on national TV like that. So for those of you that don't watch, let me give you a quick run down. Jason is down to the top 2 girls, Melissa and Molly. Jason sends Molly home, picks Melissa, proposes to her and you think they are going to live happily ever after. Then there is the after the rose ceremony show... Jason BREAKS UP with Melissa on national TV (totally blindsided her, even though he said she knew he didn't feel the same anymore). Gosh Jason, have some class!! Melissa is very angry gives the ring back says "don't call me, don't text me, leave me alone!" Then, out comes Molly, Jason tells her that he is still in love with her and he would like to go out for "coffee or a drink and see where it goes" WHAT???? Molly looks confused not sure but says she still has feelings for him too and they start making out!!!!!! So trashy! I was listening to the radio this morning and they were saying how staged it was. I agree, there were moments you could tell that it was totally staged, but I don't think Melissa saw it coming and she was really hurt. I think that part was real. I feel so bad for Melissa, but she doesn't need that kind of guy and can do so much better. I hope she finds someone who will be good to her. Oh and Melissa had a point, she said that he took that special proposal away from her and that was a once in a life time thing.... GRRR I can't imagine what she is feeling.

Oh and to make my day better.... my dentist just called to tell me I missed my dentist appointment at 7:30am. I completely forgot!! I feel so bad, they called to remind me yesterday but I was so busy at work it never really sunk in. I hope I don't get charged a fee for not showing up!! Now they can't get me in until June. Oh well, my fault.

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

TOTALLY AGREE!! The "Sweet Jason" is a FRAUD!!! I love Melissa...that was just wrong!

The Jones' said...

SO DO I!!! That would be great!!