Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Drew VS Kelsie

♥ What are your middle names? Marie and John
♥ How long have you been together? Married for 1 year on April 19 but were together 2 1/2 years before we got married
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Maybe a couple of weeks.. HA!
♥ Who asked whom out? Well we had agreed to go out together with a bunch of friends for New Year's Eve, but I think I remember him calling me to say he was in the area hinting he wanted to come over. I told him to come over but he said no... 15 minutes later he called and said "ok, I'll come over."
♥ How old are each of you? I am 24 going to be 25 on March 12 and Drew is 25 and will be 26 on March 16!!
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? They all live in the area so it isn't too hard to see any of them. I would say we see Jake, Drew's brother, the least.
♥ Do you have any children together? No not yet
♥ What about pets? 2 dogs that are almost like kids. Hobie the Australian Shepherd (our first born) and Cuddles the Miniature Dachshund (our adopted child)
♥ Did you go to the same school? No, we went to rival high schools!
♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes... Dentonites
♥ Who is the smartest? It depends. I am the English/Science person and Drew is the Math/History person. Overall, I would say Drew.
♥ Who is more sensitive? Me, definitely me! Drew does have a sensitive side.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Anywhere Mexican.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Durango, CO.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? I don't really know any of his and he doesn't know mine. I guess neither.
♥ Who has the worst temper? I get upset easily and Drew is more easy going. However, if you do get going he starts shouting (partly b/c he is deaf in one ear and doesn't realize it). I have to tell him to tone it down! LOL
♥ Who does the cooking? Mostly me. Drew is my grill boy! :)
♥ Who is more social? Drew could talk to brick wall, he gets that from his dad. I can be social too, but I know when to shut up. LOL
♥ Who is the neat-freak? I wouldn't say I am a neat-freak, but I do like order and don't like a pig sty. Drew on the other hand could live in filth. He's a guy. I obviously haven't trained him.
♥ Who is more stubborn? Me for sure. I'm so hard headed its not funny!
♥ Who hogs the bed? We would both say each other does. If anything I am the cover hog!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me every day of the week. I get up at 5:15 for work. Drew loves his sleep, I don't think he has ever gotten up before me. Unfortunately, I am a Stoy and don't sleep in.
♥ Where was your first date? Our first REAL date we went out to eat at Esparza's and went to see "Walk the Line." Drew didn't bring flowers for our first date, he bought me a pair of pink Crocs, in each size b/c he wasn't sure of my shoe size. How sweet!
♥ Who has the bigger family? I think Drew, I can barely keep track.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Every once in a while. I haven't in a while. Drew tried for Valentine's...
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We go back and forth between both of our families. Luckily both of our immediate families live close so it's not too hard, but I don't have any extended family in Texas. :(
♥ Who is more jealous? Jealous of what? Neither I would say.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not very long. I remember we hadn't been dating very long and he was telling me that he was talking to someone at his work about me and referred to me as his girlfriend. Drew said "that is ok isn't it?"
♥ Who eats more? Drew could eat me out of house and home! Just ask him about the time I made shrimp tacos... one for each of us. Isn't that enough?
♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do the laundry. Occasionally he will do a load if I tell him to put it in the washer.. don't expect him to fold it. That is ok w/ me because I don't mow the lawn!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Drew
♥ Who drives when you are together? Since I have the better car we always drive my car. I try to do most of the diving b/c I don't like Drew to move my seat. When he moves my seat it turns the air bag light on and it scares me! I do prefer him to drive most of the time though. He is a good driver!

No comments: