Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Farewell Steve!

Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow I will have surgery to remove Steve, 'the stone.' I'm kind of nervous for many reasons...
  1. I watched an awful Oprah last week about Medical Mistakes. Why, oh why did I watch that??? Waking up in the middle of surgery, telling someone they had breast cancer and removed her breasts when she didn't have cancer, leaving things inside you after surgery, preforming surgery on the wrong body parts...
  2. I will be exposed to the world (well not really), but they will be preforming the surgery Ahem, 'down there.' Luckily, I will be knocked out and can't get embarrassed.

Please pray for an easy surgery, God to guide the surgeons hand and a speedy recovery. I am probably over analyzing all of this and everything will be fine.

3 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

We'll be praying for Steve's quick and easy exit :)

Everything will be fine!

Lindsey said...

I will be praying for you!

The Jones' said...

Im praying for ya girl!