Saturday, March 21, 2009

Josh & Heather's Wedding on 3/14/09

Drew was in his friend, Josh's wedding last weekend. Here are some pics. The ceremony was outside, but it wasn't too cold. We had a good time. CONGRATS JOSH & HEATHER!
p.s. this is the family that introduced Drew & I
Pictures are in reverse order... sorry, I don't feel like rearranging.

We helped with the get away car... a little pay back from our wedding.

April (Josh's Sister), Linds, Me

Doesn't Drew look so handsome?? :)



Shannon & Michael... We miss you Shannon!!




Mr. & Mrs. Godi


Josh's Parents'- Linda & Gaddis





Linds & Dustin

Drew & I at the rehearsal dinner @ Trail Dust

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Ooh! The post its are looking great on the car. That’s actually a good way of showing love. I am going to do this on my brother’s wedding. We have booked a fine convention center for the ceremony and I hope the weather also cooperates with us, because I really think the weather was superb here.