Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello from Kansas City!

Hello All! I hope you all had a good weekend. I didn't do too much. Friday I just hung out and Saturday I went shopping and got some new clothes for my trip!! :)

Do any of you have phobias of hotels? As I have gotten older I get creeped out about them more and more. I inspect the sheets, don't like to walk around barefoot, think I need to wash my hands after touching the nasty remote.... the list goes on. So, I inspected the sheets and the bed farthest away from the door had a stain on them. I'm not really sure what kind of stain it was, nor do I want to know. There was also a hair! EEK! So it was the bed closest to the door and closest to the boogy man. Then, while I was taking my shower the shower decided not to drain. Yucky! I can't even talk about it, it was so gross!

Any who.... class is at 8 and the shuttle will be here at 7:40 to pick us up. Off to breakfast!

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

SICK!! That is horrible! I hope the rest of your trip gets much better :)

Kendall and Brooks said...

omg . . . . yuck. Have you seen those sleep sacks for hotel travel at Bed Bath & Beyond . . . maybe we should invest :)