Sunday, March 15, 2009

I think I gained 50 pounds on my trip.

I'm Baaacckkkk!! I've been back since Wednesday evening but we have been busy. Thursday we celebrated my birthday, Friday we had Josh & Heather's rehearsal dinner, Saturday Josh & heather's wedding, and Sunday family dinner to celebrate both of our birthday's. Busy, Busy!! More pics to come from the rest of the weekend, but in the meantime I thought I would share a few pics of all the great food we ate all week while on my work trip. They wined and dined us... I seriously gained some major L.B.s while I was gone. Back to walking this week.Hibachi... We were catching shrimp in our mouths. I caught 3 out of 4!! Must be all the popcorn Drew and I practice with all the time!! HA

We ate a place called J.Gilbert's. It was oh so yummy! Filet with BBQ Shrimp, corn and Baked Crab Mac & Cheese (not shown)... MMM MM MMM!!
We all shared this Chocolate Pompeii Souffle @ J.Gilbert's, then we each got our own desserts. I got a Cannoli filled with chocolate mousse, served w/ strawberries.

Waiting to go to dinner



Natalie's Dinner. WOAH!! I forget what this thing was called but it could have easily fed 4 people. The meatball was 4 or 5 ounces!!


Here was my dinner. I had a wedge salad and this- a prawn w/ a spicy red sauce and a pesto ravioli w/an Alfredo sauce.