Saturday, March 21, 2009

Birthday Celebrations, Landscaping Project & Recovery Status

Look what we got done today!! Drew and I started our landscaping project last fall, but I did things way out of order... I think we will be back on track now. Edging.. then plant bushes and flowers.. LOL We are also getting gutters installed next week so we don't wash all the mulch away.




It looks sooo nice, the guys that did it are coming back next week to acid wash it.



BIRTHDAYS, Birthdays, BIRTHDAYS!!
Drew and I did lots of celebrating for our Bdays.
Drew took me to On The Border for my Bday, I took Drew to Ernesto's and he got to wear the funny hat. We had family celebrations at my parents' house and with Drew's parents' at Babe's (Drew also wore the funny hat there.. hehe I'm too paranoid I am going to get lice, so I won't wear the hat)!!


Drew got a much needed wallet from me!!


Mom got me a Princess wine glass.. it is SO ME!! Have ya'll seen these?? They are hand painted drink glasses and have recipes on the bottom.



Our cookie cake... My cake of choice every year!







Cheryl, Drew's mom, got me a Lemon tree for my birthday!! I love lemons and limes. I just might have to have a lemonade stand w/ all the lemons on this tree.

Look at all those cute little lemons, they are just about the size of grapes now. I can't wait to see them grow into big lemons! :)
Post Steve Recovery Status- I am on a pain roller coaster!! The pain comes and goes. I will be fine and then all of a sudden it hits me like a ton of bricks, so I take my pain meds but it takes about an hour to kick in. The bottle says to take 1-2 every six hours, yesterday I finally bumped it up to 2 pills and was a little more comfortable, but today I can't even make it last 6 hours. I got a refill today and the pharmacist told me I could take it every 4 hours and I barely made it 4 hours on the last dose. I don't know what I'm going to do. I hope I'm better by Monday. Dr. H said I would be uncomfortable for a few days, but I would call this more than uncomfortable. I'm also still nauseous.. could be the pain meds.
That is all for now, I'm going to go attempt to eat.




4 comments:

Lindsey said...

The yard is looking good! I hope you are feeling better!

Mrs. Ventrca said...

love the new stone edging! Grasias Amigos!! Hope you are feeling better so soon!

The Mathis Crew said...

The edging looks awesome! Love Drew and the hat..totally him! Hope u feel better soon!

Lindsey said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog. Go check it out!