Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bon Voyage

I'm sure you are all wondering how the peanut butter cookie throw down went. Well, I don't really have a whole lot to say about it... I'm the sorest loser in the world. Coincidentally, Dad made the same type of cookie I did, it was pretty funny! I definitely won presentation. I had two entries but the 'judges' only judged the one that was like Dad's.

The Judges


Dad's cookies






My cookies

Tomorrow I'm going out of town for work to Kansas City, MO and come back Wednesday evening. I will be attending one of our vendor's training class to learn about vaccines, drugs, and flea & heartworm preventative. It will be long and probably not too exciting, but hopefully I will learn some good stuff. This will be the very first time Drew & I have not slept in the same bed since we've been married. I bet Drew will be glad to have the bed to himself. Who knows, the dogs will probably end up in bed. I wonder how he is going to handle it with the dogs?? They are going to expect to eat by 6am and 6pm, Hobie will probably want his walk, play frisbee, Cuddles will need her daily belly rub. Those puppies sure are going to miss their momma! I'm going to try to make Drew a casserole or something he can eat on for a few days tomorrow before I leave. Do you think the house will be in one piece when I get back? I'm scared!! LOL
I'm taking the laptop with me. I can't be away from all my bloggy friends for that long!!



1 comment:

The Jones' said...

Have fun!!! Oh, and sorry about the loss...better luck next time :)