Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank You!

I would like to take a moment to thank all the places that just sent me a birthday coupon. Three in one day... this could not get any better!

Free Steak Dinner from Texas de Brazil- one of our favorite places to eat on special occasions. And my birthday IS special!


A free Blizzard from Dairy Queen!

Another free ice cream from Cold Stone!

Let me just tell you another thing that is so good about this- Drew's birthday is 4 days after mine so it's like we get double and get to celebrate together!

If you sign up for any of these places on their website you not only get free stuff for your birthday but coupons all the time!!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I will be sure not sign up! Ha! Just what I need while I am trying to diet!

The Jones' said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)