Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday Parties

This weekend Drew and I ventured to Ft. Worth to celebrate some birthdays. It was Shanna's (Drew's sister) 30th birthday and Natalie's (my coworker and friend) 26th birthday. Natalie's husband, Charles, emailed me the other day asking if we were interested in surprising Natalie for her birthday by going to dinner and then going to Pete's. I told him absolutely because we would already be at Pete's that night celebrating Shanna's birthday!! How convenient?! So, needless to say we all had a really good time and I just sang my little heart out.



Shanna & I

I don't even know who this picture is of.... anyone know?? Shanna would probably think I was crazy for not knowing who this person is. HA Obviously she is in love!!



Drew & his other sister, Dawn


Becky & Drew


Natalie, Charles & Jason

Drew's folks- Cheryl & Andy



The other birthday girl and I



***Kendall***

Here is your after waxing shot about a week or so later!







2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

haha - thanks for the after pic.

And that guy is the actor from that Vampire movie that everyone is carzy about :)

Unknown said...

The picture is the guy from the Twilight movies, Robert Pattinson! I'm going to have to give Kendall my Twilight books for her to give you to read!