Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not much to say on this lovely Tuesday evening filled with rain

Enjoy the pics!

What I saw this morning when I got done drying my hair. I guess Hobie and Cuddles were still tired and decided to help themselves to our bed. Cuddles was snoozing until I got my camera out.This weekend I helped Peggy, my hair dresser, put UL up in her new salon. Doesn't it look great?!



This weekend we celebrated Valentine's day a little early with our Sunday School class. We went to dinner at an Italian restaurant then went back to David & Alberta's house to play POKENO!!

Alberta & Kim





Friends, let me just tell you.... I WON 5 TIMES!!!! I guess I went from not so lucky last time to super lucky this time.

I also went to a UL training. I got inspired and hopefully can get back into the swing of things. I want to have a craft night soon. I've got to get my ideas together. Anyone want to come to craft night or host an open house?!


No comments: