Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's

Poor Drew tried to surprise me the day before Valentine's with two dozen roses at work from ProFlowers. Somehow they didn't get delivered & the order was never processed online. To make up for it he took me to Lantana Lodge on Valentine's for a nice dinner. The waiter tried to cheat us on the appetizer- Roasted Poblano Chowder, but they were out. He didn't even offer us the alternative that they were giving everyone else... oh well.


Waiting for dinner down by the lake in the gazebo








Drew got me Fireproof the movie and book for Valentine's!! I was so excited! You can go here to read my review on it.


Drew's Valentine's present- a homemade card with all the reasons why I love him. It was a little cheesy but he really liked it and that is all that matters!


Hobie and Cuddles wondering where their present is


Drew laughing... "I love my husband because he lets me put my cold toes on him at night"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet First Married Valentines Day memories you will always cherish! That Drew is a keeper!
love you guys,
Alberta