Thursday, April 16, 2009

4-4-4


1. Choose the 4th folder in which you store pictures in your computer.

2. Choose the 4th picture.

3. Explain that picture.

4. Tag 4 people.

This is a picture from when Drew proposed to me!!! :) Friday, July 20, 2007 Kim and I were having a girls night at Kiln' Time, a ceramic pottery painting studio in Denton. Or so I thought.... Drew had called Kim and set the whole thing up and I didn't have a clue! So we arrived at Kiln' Time, picked out our pieces to paint (Kim was rushing me the entire time!) and the young lady that worked there told us that they would be filming a commercial for the local cable channel and we would have to sign a waiver. I thought it was odd but went ahead and signed. Before we got started painting I had to go to the bathroom so while I was in there I figured I would fix my hair since I was going to be on TV :) We sat down and started painting, one girl was filming us, and another came up to me, set a picture frame on the table and said, "I think you left this frame here last time." All I could think was, I didn't leave anything here, I didn't paint a red frame, that IS how I spell my name.... Then I read it... "KELSIE WILL YOU MARRY ME?" with a picture of an empty ring box. Drew came out(and Mom & sister, Dawn) of the back room with ring in hand and said "I love you so much. Will you marry me?" I was so shocked, shaking and tears, I couldn't think! Some how I muttered, "yes!!!" The commercial and waiver were both a set up just so we could have the entire thing on video!

I tag anyone who reads this. Everyone I would tag has already done this!!

2 comments:

The Mathis Crew said...

OMG..that is great! So sweet..good job Drew and Kim!

Mrs. Ventrca said...

man...I am a moo-moo in that pic! Good memories!