Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Late Birthday Hobie

Hobie is the Tri in the middle.. I think about 6 weeks here.
Yesterday was Hobie's 2nd birthday. I know, I'm a bad mom and didn't post yesterday, but I was sooooo busy. I remember the day we got Hobie (before marriage). I went over to Drew's house to visit and I saw this little ball of fur. Oh my gosh... he was sooo CUTE!! I said "who's puppy is that?" Drew said "yours, I mean ours." I was so excited and had the biggest smile on my face. Drew had to surprise me with him because if he would have asked he knows I would have said "no." We weren't married yet and my parents wouldn't let me keep him at my house. :( So I missed out on some of the cuteness puppy stuff, but I also got to miss out on the potty training!! :) Hobie is such a joy and always brings a smile to my face. He truly is a great dog!! Most of the time he has good manners, he is smart, he knows lots of tricks, he is a good guard dog.
Hobie's Favorite Things:
  • Ice Cubes
  • Frisbee
  • His Sister, Cuddles
  • Belly Rubs
  • Walks
  • His Duck, Hedgehog and Bone
  • Swimming
  • Chasing Birds
  • Protecting Momma and Daddy
I could go on and on about about my Big Boy but I don't want to bore you!

Tonight I am hosting POKENO (a mix between poker and bingo) at my house which should be fun!! :) I got the house all cleaned and I'm ready to play! YAY
We kinda have a busy Easter weekend... Fri: POKENO Sat: possibly the Ft. Worth Zoo, Logan's 2nd birthday party, then over to Drew's Parent's house for an Easter egg hunt/crawfish boil Sun: Church, Brunch with my parents, Brooks & Kendall, then back over to Drew's Parents.

2 comments:

The Mathis Crew said...

He is sooo cute! Sorry I cant make Pokeno tonight! Have to get ready for our garage sale! I'm tired of having the junk in our garage! See you on Sunday..

The Jones' said...

Happy late b-day lil doggy!! Ill see ya tonight!