Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some Catching Up!!

I almost forgot that I hadn't posted pics from POKENO, Logan's birthday party and Easter!! Here are some pictures. Enjoy!


So POKENO was great!! I won 3 times, I won a really cute 4th of July sign, a cute wooden box/basket that was roughed up on the edges, and half of the money pot. YAY! I don't know why I have been so lucky lately... maybe I need to go buy a lottery ticket. HA!



Alberta trying to act like like Rambo... OOPS, I mean trying on her necklace/headband! :)






This is serious game playing girls!!



Next, we had Logan's 2nd birthday party. Logan is my BFF's sweet little boy. I can't believe he is already 2 years old, it seems just like yesterday he was born!!
'Lucky' the stick horse we got him that soon changed to 'Bucky'



Uncle Drew jumping in the bounce house with Logan


I'm Aunt Celsie (sell-SEE).. LOVE IT! Totally not interested in taking pictures with me! :)


Aunt Saw (Melissa) and Momma (Kim)

Followed by a wonderful Easter brunch at Lantana Lodge. So yummy!! Cheese bar, eggs, bacon, creeps, roast beef, fajitas, salmon, deserts galore=S-T-U-F-F-E-D
Thanks Mom & Dad! :)
The six Texas Stoys


1 comment:

The Mathis Crew said...

Great Pictures! Glad you had a fun weekend! BTW..we took the bluebonnet pictures off university and something. Its a little ways past albertsons (going east) on the right hand side!