Monday, April 13, 2009

Latest update to the casa..

  1. Start by collecting frames old and new. I spray painted the old ones to match.. I was going for a bronzy/brown/black theme.
  2. Talk your sister-in-law to come over and help you lay it out. Take butcher paper and lay the frames on top of paper. Then, take a pen and mark where the nail holes where each frame is going to go on butcher paper. Once frames are marked, tape paper to the wall and nail all holes in with a hammer through paper. Pull paper off the wall.
3. Buy your favorite Uppercase Living expression and hang it on the wall.

4. Hang frames and voila!!


I still don't have the perfect pictures in the frames yet but we'll get there!! This is in our hallway.. we don't have a lot of wall space in our house so this was the best place I had to display our loved ones.
Thanks for the help Kendall! :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have plans to do something similar to this on the huge wall in our living room. I will probably be ordering some UL soon.

Anonymous said...

Precious! I never knew the butcher paper trick. Amazing! You inspire me. And I can't wait to see the garden. I just love your casa!
Nana C

The Jones' said...

I LOVE IT! I also need to get some UL from ya.

Kendall and Brooks said...

Looks FAB if I do say so myself :) Glad I got to leave before the hanging part started! haha