Monday, April 27, 2009

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Getting off of work
2) Spending more time in the summer sun
3) Having babies
4) Quitting work!! HA in my dreams
5) Eating dinner
6) More travel time w/ my husband. FIJI is calling my name!
7) Going to the zoo with Lindsey and Dustin :)
8) Memorial Day weekend

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Took a shower
2) Drove.. I mean, ride in the car from San Antonio to Denton
3) Ate Mexican food for breakfast/lunch
4) Ate frozen custard
5) Went shopping in Salado, TX
6) Picked up my puppies (whom I missed terribly) from Aunt Kendall, Uncle Brooks and Cousins Lucy and Remi's house
7) Went for a ride in Drew's new Jeep
8) Made taco soup for dinner
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Have a job 5 minutes from my house
2) grow a money tree
3) travel more
4) quit my job
5) Run a marathon or triathlon... in my dreams. My lungs can't even make it 2 minutes.
6) Get ready as fast as my husband does
7) Quit my job and volunteer to worthy causes
8) Wave a wand and my house would be clean and food would be on the table.

8 Shows I Watch:
1) American Idol
2) Oprah
3) Food Network Challenge
4) Desperate Housewives
5) Jon & Kate plus 8
6) The Bachelor
7) Intervention
8) The Locator
Happy Monday! I tag you if you are reading this!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Salado!! Did you get to go to Red Barn?!?! I wish I would have known and I could have sent my bead list!