Saturday, April 18, 2009

Don't laugh at me, don't call me names...

Today Hobie got his summer hair cut!! We got it done last year right before me moved into our new house so I didn't have to deal with this hair. This boy is SOOO hairy, we... ahem, I am always sweeping up gobs and gobs of hair and it is just now starting to get warm enough to where we could get Hobie shaved. He gets so hot after running around playing frisbee, I think he really enjoys being shaved. Drew picked him up from the groomer and he got a good report!! She said that he just stood there and watched all the other dogs get their doggie-do's done. :)
Before: Hobie and Cuddles playing earlier this week. My kids are so stinkin cute!



Drum Roll.... Here he is!!!




Sorry for the doggie nudity... we were having a tough photo shoot


"Thanks Mom & Dad, I love my hair cut!!!" Even Cuddles got a bath today, but I don't think she is very grateful.
Tomorrow Drew and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe it has already been 1 year- time sure does fly by when you are having fun!! Tonight we are going to dinner to celebrate. Could we possibly have a "Dinner for 2" food review in the works??? Maybe! Next weekend we are going to go to San Antonio to Fiesta (not sure exactly what it is yet... food and fun??) with our friends, Shannon and Michael. We were supposed to be going this weekend but plans changed. Oh well, more celebrating for us!! Got to go get ready for dinner.

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

Congrats!! They pics are adorable!

The Mathis Crew said...

Congrats on one year! It has gone fast. Hobie looks so different..but much cooler! I feel your pain..when our Border Collie lived inside it was EVERYDAY thing to sweep!